30 October 2011

Surprise!

Look what I got from my friends near and far! This year was my first year spending my birthday away from California and my friends, but it was like they were there with me. :) :) On Thursday, I got a notice that I had packages (2!!) waiting for me in the Porter's office. I thought to myself, that's weird, I hadn't ordered anything online recently. Anyway, so I patiently waited until 9pm (the time the porter is in) and hurried downstairs to pick them up. One package was from LA and one was from Santa Barbara. The one from LA was a photo book full of messages and photos from a bunch of my friends and one was a box of chips and snacks and a photo frame and necklace from Myley. Sooo exciting. I love surprise packages. That made my day!!! It's nice to know that I'm far away but I have amazing friends that still think of me. I was scared they'd forget me by now since it's been one month since my departure from Cali... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment